Core AJAX Fundamentals is an in-depth AJAX training course geared for software developers who need to
understand what AJAX is and how to use it with today's systems and architectures. This comprehensive course
provides a balanced mixture of theory and practical labs designed to take students from the fundamentals of AJAX
and its underlying technologies through to the use of tools and libraries to ease the development of AJAX
applications. Graduates will hit the ground running, applying AJAX to projects at both an architectural as well as a
line by line coding level. Students who attend this course will leave this course armed with the required skills to
design, implement, and deploy robust, flexible, and safe AJAX-based applications.
changes in the way users interact with web applications. AJAX uses a combination of technologies to deliver more
responsive and usable content to browsers. Depending on the configuration, potential technologies used include
group of technologies and techniques. As such, there are a wide variety of options, tools, and approaches that can
be used in conjunction with the basic AJAX approach. The Dojo toolkit and JSON are two of the more commonly
used options and are covered in this course as well.
This is a basic level AJAX training course, designed for those needing an introduction to
concepts and technologies associated with AJAX and its related recommendations.
This course provides indoctrination in the practical use of the umbrella of technologies that support AJAX as well as some of the tools, toolkits, and frameworks that can be used in conjunction with AJAX development and deployment. The course begins with an initial look at AJAX and how it is used within the context of web
applications. The students walk through the different technologies that are the foundation for AJAX. Once the
foundations of AJAX have been established, the course looks at the fundamental aspects of AJAX in terms of web
applications, security, tools, and frameworks. The transport and processing of data is a significant part of the AJAX
picture. The course presents the various options for data interchange and processing.
Working within in a dynamic, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- Understand what AJAX is and how it is used within the context of web applications
- Work with the different technologies that are the foundation for AJAX
- Understand and work with the fundamental aspects of AJAX in terms of web applications, security, tools, and frameworks
- Design and implement the transport and processing of data using the various options for data interchange and processing
- Understand the wide variety of options, tools, and approaches that can be used in conjunction with the basic AJAX approach
- Work with the Dojo toolkit and JSON
- Examine application security, ranging from web and XML application issues to the vulnerabilities and threats that are specific to AJAX