Students enter this class with a basic knowledge of creating and administering domains. Through this class they will take advantage of some of the more specialized features that WebLogic provides. We will emulate load on a server and tune the server to enhance the performance. This is a hands-on learning experience, with each student having their own WebLogic Server to learn with.
This course is intended for Windows/UNIX administrators who need to administer a WebLogic Server platform.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Configure WebLogic advanced features
- Setup custom JMX Applications
- Create custom JMX Applications
- Explore WLDF
- Create WLST scripts
- Tune WebLogic JDBC applications
- Implement SSL for web applications
- Configure custom WebLogic Security components
- Build JMS Store and Forward applications
Java programming is necessary to build custom management classes.