IS Business Analysts, Managers and Programmers having little or no previous exposure to object technology.
Designed as an overview, participants will obtain an understanding of the differences between traditional and object oriented methodologies. Beginning with the fundamentals of OO technology, participants will learn basic concepts including encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Why Object Orientation?
- Basic Object Oriented Concepts
- Understanding Scope and Visibility
- Understanding Classes and Objects
- Challenges for Project Management
- Introduction to Unified Modeling Language
- Introduction to the Unified Process