This class is designed for students new to Python, or for students who have some exposure and need to expand their understanding.
This Python training course is an introductory level course designed for students who are new to the language and need to learn the basics as well as for students who have had some exposure and now want to take their skills to the next level by introducing new topics and reinforcing existing knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Install Python and write basic scripts
- Use built in data structures
- Use all flow control features
- Read and write from and to files
- Use Python’s extensive libraries and functions
Good computer skills and familiarity with basic programming concepts like variables, loops, and functions.