Anyone who is interested in creating project management charts using Microsoft Project.
All Microsoft Project courses use examples and exercises to demonstrate the various aspects of Microsoft Project. Examples are worked on together in class, with the instructor demonstrating or explaining the operations, and the participants performing the same operations on a PC. Exercises are performed by the participants on their own PC to allow them to practice operations on their own.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Assign task start dates, end dates and lengths
- Assign task dependencies
- Create and schedule a resource
- Use both resource-constrained and time-constrained tasks in a plan
- Use and modify standard views
- Use standard and custom reports
- Assign partial task dependencies
- Assign project milestones
- Assign actual completion dates
- Modify standard and resource calendars
- Revise a plan; and
- Set and modify a baseline
Introduction to PCs or similar experience and Project Management Basics or similar experience.