This course is designed for new project managers who want to sit for the CAPM exam or for seasoned project managers who want to sit for the PMP exam.
The two day version of this course is designed for those already familiar with PM concepts, with PMI’s Knowledge Areas and Process Groups, have met the education and experience requirements and who are planning to take the CAPM or PMP exams within the next two to six weeks. It is a fast-paced, intensive review of the 47 processes by Knowledge Area.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe and use the inputs, tools and techniques and outputs of PMI’s 47 processes
- List the processes in each of the five PMI project management process groups
- List the processes in each of the ten PMI Knowledge Areas
- Apply a variety of formulas to the appropriate PM situations
- Understand and apply test taking techniques in practice tests.
Familiarity with project management basics and with PMI’s PMBOK Guide.